Tuesday 16 January 2018

Why I Love to Write Romance

Ever since I was young, I knew I wanted to be a writer. From silly stories and poems plucked out of thin air in elementary school, to thoughtful human interest stories in the college newspaper, my range is varied and extensive.


Only recently, though, I have found comfort in writing romance stories for a growing readership. With Valentine's Day so close, it seems only appropriate to expand upon the reasons I have fallen, literally and figuratively, for this genre. Vuify is your ticket to great content.

I love writing romance because of the opportunity to tell a heart-warming story. At the heart of each romance story is what writers in the business call the HEA: the happily ever after.

Readers feeling down from the strife of everyday stress and troubles need only to pick up a book and let positive energy flow. Romance, in particular, does wonder for the soul - it heightens mood and feelings of sensuality which are then transferred to real life.

The happier a person becomes, the better life can be. Anyone experiencing a low point needs only to pick up a romance to help chase away the blues. Visit Vuify for amazing online content, books and more!



No comments:

Post a Comment