Monday 2 August 2021

Funny lines from funny folks in show biz

Relax, laugh and have a good time with these quotes from some of the funniest people in showbiz, all curated by the Vuify review team.

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. Jim Carrey

You know the trouble with real life? There’s no danger music. Jim Carrey

I don’t want to be a vampire. I’m a day person. Jim Carrey

Until Ace Ventura, no actor had considered talking through his ass. Jim Carrey

The one thing you shouldn’t do is try to tell a cab driver how to get somewhere. Jimmy Fallon

Sometimes I wish I had a terrible childhood, so that at least I’d have an excuse. Jimmy Fallon

If you’re a sports fan you realize that when you meet somebody, like a girlfriend, they kind of have to root for your team. They don’t have a choice. Jimmy Fallon

I want to be a dad. That’s floating to the top of my list. I think it’s such an important thing. I’m at the age where everyone has kids, and I ask them, ‘Is it like a puppy?’ And they go, ‘It’s 10 times a puppy.’ Jimmy Fallon

I’m going to North Pole to help out Santa this year. Jimmy Fallon

I don’t even read the papers. I read ‘USA Today’ because it has color photos. Jimmy Fallon

I wanted to be a Priest at one point. I was pretty religious. I was an altar boy, and I was good at it. Then, I started meeting girls and I’m like ‘You know, maybe I shouldn’t be a Priest.’ Jimmy Fallon

Honestly, I just want to keep people awake. Or at least give you one joke to go to bed with. Jimmy Fallon

Thank you, horseradish, for being neither a radish nor a horse. What you are is a liar food. Jimmy Fallon

Thank you, 2:30 in the morning, for always being the first sign that tomorrow’s gonna suck. Jimmy Fallon

I think if you get kicked in the face you deserved it because that means that you watched the foot come to your face. Kevin Hart

These glasses are way 2 big for my damn face! I look like I got on a damn tinted construction mask. Kevin Hart

I hate when new parents ask who the baby looks like ! It was born 15 minutes ago it looks like a potato. Kevin Hart

For plenty more great comedy, check out Vuify today.

No comments:

Post a Comment