Wednesday 16 June 2021

Funny quotes for a good LOL

Looking for a good laugh? Then these lines will have you LOL all day long, compliments of the Vuify review team.

“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.” – W. C. Fields

“If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There’s no point in being a damn fool about it.” – W. C. Fields

“We are all here on earth to help others. What on earth the others are here for I don’t know.” – W. H. Auden

“A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.” – Walter Bagehot

“My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn’t pay the bill he gave me six months more.” – Walter Matthau

“Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world.” – Wilhelm II

“Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save.” – Will Rogers

“The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” – Will Rogers

“When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.” – Will Rogers

“Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing.” – William James

“A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.” – Winston Churchill

“If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” – Winston Churchill

“I don’t want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.” – Woody Allen

“I’m such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.” – Woody Allen

“Marriage is like mushrooms: we notice too late if they are good or bad.” – Woody Allen

“Everybody laughs the same in every language because laughter is a universal connection.” – Yakov Smirnoff

“Always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise they won’t come to yours.” – Yogi Berra

“If you come to a fork in the road, take it.” – Yogi Berra

“You’ve got to be very careful if you don’t know where you are going, because you might not get there.” – Yogi Berra

“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar

“A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he’s finished.” – Zsa Zsa Gabor

“I don’t think I’ve seen anyone laughing on the way to a bank.” – Ric Ducommon

For plenty more great comic content, check out Vuify today.

No comments:

Post a Comment